- Getting Started
- Supporting Eleventy
- Working with Templates
- Using Data
- Template Languages
- Eleventy Blog
- Release History
- Code of Conduct
- jkc_codes on Twitter
- Not yet Supporting Eleventy on Open Collective.
- Already a supporter but it’s not showing here? Make sure your Twitter account is listed on your Open Collective Profile.
jkc_codes’s Plugins: #
- eleventy-plugin-automatic-noopener Automatically add rel='noopener' attributes to unsafe <a>, <area> and <form> elements.
- eleventy-plugin-code-style-hooks Syntax highlighter supporting CSS colour previews in all template languages with no client side JS.
- eleventy-plugin-time-to-read A reading time calculator supporting output in hundreds of languages.