- Getting Started
- Supporting Eleventy
- Working with Templates
- Using Data
- Template Languages
- Eleventy Blog
- Release History
- Code of Conduct
How can you Contribute to Eleventy? #
Step 1 Participate #
- Build something—join the 565 sites Built With Eleventy. Hopefully you’re doing this already, if you’re here reading the documentation.
- Help answer questions: We welcome questions from people of all experience levels on GitHub Discussions (and the issue tracker too!). We really appreciate help answering those questions too!
- Tell a friend! Our project doesn’t have a big venture-capital backed marketing budget so we rely on word of mouth recommendations.
- Join the chat on Discord!
Step 2 Give us a star on GitHub #
⭐ 10.5k Please star Eleventy on GitHub! This is an easy way to support our underrated project and help boost our rank on both GitHub and jamstack.org, a giant list of static site generators.
Step 3 Contribute on Open Collective #
Eleventy isn’t backed by rich venture capitalists. It’s supported by individuals like you that want to invest in better, longer lasting tools to create on the web.
As a thank you to our Supporters, Eleventy will:
- Display your name and avatar on the Eleventy documentation. Monthly supporter avatars are listed in the footer of almost all documentation pages.
- Provide access to on-site documentation Search!
- No advertisements, tag managers, or third party trackers on Eleventy documentation pages. (Okay, everyone gets this)
- Backer tier and above can join the Eleventy Super Professional Business Network.
- More to come!
All Eleventy contributors on Open Collective will be given a Contributor Account with access to Contributor-only features. To sign up, donate to Support Eleventy on Open Collective!