- Why Eleventy?
- Getting Started
- Working with Templates
- Using Data
- Template Languages
- API Services
- Release History
Working with Templates
- Add CSS, JS, Fonts: Add assets to your Eleventy project.
- Layouts: Wrap content in other content.
- Layout Chaining: Wrap layouts in other layouts.
- Collections: Group, reuse, and sort content in interesting ways.
- Create Pages From Data: Iterate over a data set and create multiple output files.
- Pagination: Iterate over a data set and create multiple files from a single template.
- Pagination Navigation: Create a list of links to every paginated page on a pagination template.
- Content Dates: Assigning dates to content, using dates in front matter.
- Permalinks: Remap a template to a new output location (or prevent writing a file)
- Internationalization (i18n): How to best deliver localized multi-language content.
- Common Pitfalls: Some common problems that people run into.