Working with Templates #
- Layouts: Wrap content in other content.
- Collections: Group, reuse, and sort content in interesting ways.
- Pagination: Iterate over a data set and create multiple files from a single template.
- Create Pages From Data: Iterate over a data set and create multiple output files.
- Content Dates: Assigning dates to content, using dates in front matter.
- Permalinks: Remap a template to a new output location (or prevent writing a file)
- Common Pitfalls: Some common problems that people run into.
Working with Templates: